Parys – multi axle emtying winch
- INOX crumbling bar
- 12 months warranty (extended to 24 months)
- Available even in 14 days
- Made in technology INOX and DUPLEX
- CE certificate
This is a mechanical device for removing compost and peat from the growing shelving when the growing cycle is completed. Emptying the growing rooms of compost and peat is supported by NESTOR emptying conveyor and growing nets.
The anti-corrosion protection of the majority of structural elements of the machine are provided in “DUPLEX” system, i.e. hot dip galvanization and two layers of highly resistant to mechanical damage varnish coating. Selected parts of the machine are made of stainless steel.
- Net winding reels (5 pcs.).
- Electric motor driving the reels, with chain transmission.
- Control cabinet with an emergency switch.
- Crumbling bar.
- Individual drive for each reel: electric, with manual clutch.
- Winding speed of net: 7.5 m/min. ÷ 13.5 m/min.
- (depending on the length of shelving/net)
- Designed to work with growing shelving of 1,2 m ÷ 1,4 m growing width.
- Engine power: 2.2 kW.
- Total weight of the device: 510 kg.
- 4 steerable wheels (2 of them are equipped with brakes).
- Possibility to use the machine on both sides (important in case of narrow gates).
- Dimensions of the machine: according to drawings from product card (below).