Hector – the ultramodern headfiller for loading compost and casing in a mushroom farm
- 12 months warranty (possible extension of the warranty up to 24 months),
- Made of stainless steel
- CE certificate
This headfiller machine is used for mechanical loading of compost and casing in bulk onto growing shelves.
The loading process is handled in conjunction with other supplementary machines, such as COMPOST HOPPER – ATLAS, CASING HOPPER – ODYS (if the trailer is not supplied with adapter), CONVEYORS – HERMES SD INOX (for compost and casing) as well as AJAX with PULLING WINCH MODULE or PULLING WINCH ACHILLES (equipped with multiple winding reels).
Above machines along with the HEADFILLER form one integrated process line, ensuring constant compost and casing loading onto the shelves in the growing room.
All of the structural elements of the headfiller machine are made of stainless steel.
- designed to work with growing shelving of 1200 to 1340 mm growing width, travel speed of the main belt is about 4,5 m/min. (optionally up to 6,5 m/min.),
- lifting the machine by hydraulic cylinders, coupled with the movable frame by leaf chains, Ramp’s angle adjustment of loading (up / down),
- two internal levellers (one for compost, one for casing),
- max. lifting height of the main conveyor (top surface) is approx. 3300 mm, possibility of loading 6-rack growing shelving without breaking the structure of compost,
- ground clearance of the lower frame at the driving steerable wheel is approx. 80 mm (in drive position),
- sound signal while switching on/off the headfiller/pulling winch,
- Ruffling and pressing modules in standard equipment,
- mechanical adjustment of the height of compost mixing roller,
- steerable wheels allowing movement in all directions,
- two control cabinets, total power of the unit approx 23 kW, voltage 380 V,
- total unit weight approx. około 6 000 ÷ 6 400 kg ( depending on selected equipment),
- dimensions of the machine: see product card
- HERMES SD INOX – belt conveyor, for loading compost (1 piece) and casing (1 piece), to the headfiller’s internal containers,
- Additional finishing module – cac-ing,
- Wireless remote control,
- Manual central lubricating system,
- Compost and/or casing watering system,
- Automatic system of heating hydraulic oil,
- Ramp equipped with an independent conveyor,
- Module allowing loading of phase 2 compost.