Achilles – multi axle pulling winch
- Original system of drums declutching
- 12 months warranty (extended to 24 months)
- Available even in 14 days
- Made in technology INOX and DUPLEX
- CE certificate
This machine is used for pulling growing net together with compost and casing onto individual shelves of growing shelving. The machine is equipped with steerable wheels, which enable its free movement around the building. Achilles in its standard format is compatible with growing shelving of 1.2 m ÷ 1.4 m growing width.
The anti-corrosion protection of the majority of structural elements of the machine are provided in “DUPLEX” system, i.e. hot dip galvanization and two layers of highly resistant to mechanical damage varnish coating. Selected parts of the machine are made of stainless steel.
- Net winding reels with steel ropes (5 pcs.).
- Electric motor driving the reels, with gearing.
- Electrical cabinet with emergency switch.
- Cable remote control.
- Protective covers with stainless net.
- Individual drive for each reel: electric, with mechanical declutching by lever.
- Pulling speed of net approx. 4m/min. ÷ 7,5m/min (adjusted with inverter).
- Total engine power: 4kW.
- Maximum supported shelving length:
- for 1.20 m width: 43 m
- for 1.34 m width: 48 m
- for 1.40 m width: 50 m
- Total weight: 1050 kg.
- 4 steerable wheels (2 of them equipped with breaks).
- Dimensions of the machine: according to drawings from product card (below).